Why the Ecco Stove is different
Ecco Stoves are the one and only silicon carbide masonry heater, manufactured in the UK and designed to offer a unique simple biomass home heating solution. Our aim was to create an affordable heating solution to combat the spiralling costs of home heating and we are happy to introduce a product that does just that.
What makes an Ecco Stove so different?
- One of a kind – The only product on the market to utilise the great benefits of the mineral silicon carbide for whole home heating.
- Heat storage - The Ecco Stove can retain heat for up to 12 hours after the fire has gone out making it perfect for sending heat through the home without be a slave to the appliance. This also makes the Ecco Stove a practical way to heat the home while you work and through the night while you sleep. More>>
- Greater heating area – Much greater range than a conventional wood burning stove or masonry heater. The Ecco Stove masonry heaters have options for heating areas 140m² to 280m² (7-15 rooms) from a single source. More>>
- Efficiency – the Ecco Stove doesn't stop at complete combustion in the chamber but also takes the heat from the flue gases and stores the heat for distribution throughout the day or night. "Heat the house not the atmosphere"
- Simple Installation – The Ecco Stove masonry heater is as easy as a wood burning stove to install but with whole home heating that you would need a radiator driven system or power ducted system to provide.
- Low cost maintenance – With no moving parts and most of the component parts made of silicon carbide which is one of the strongest most durable materials available there is little that can go wrong and little to replace. Most maintenance on the stove can be carried out by the home owner keeping the ongoing costs down.
- Optimum balance – The Ecco Stove masonry heater is designed to give the best balance of heat retention and heat distribution for the most effective results in home heating. The Ecco Stove sits right between a traditional wood burning stove and a masonry heater providing the rights attributes from both and combining them into the simple biomass heating solution.
- Control – The Ecco Stove puts your heating costs back in your hands moving you away from produced fuels and back to natural wood logs. With an unstable fuel market and reducing resources the Ecco Stove provides an alternative environmentally friendly and renewable source of home heating.
- Ease of use – The Ecco Stove is easy to use with one control and pre-set airflow for complete efficient combustion. Simply load up and walk away as the heat gets stored and distributed evenly through the home.
What other stoves can't do